Enquiry about travellin Thailand...
  • Respected Sir/Madam-I am planning trip form India to Thialand next for a week with my father,this is gonna be the first international tour i have ever been to and i am unaware of the visa application procedure.
    Please let me know the details of how i can apply for the Thai Tourist Visa and is english commonly spoken in thai or do i need to hire a translater...

thanks and regard
    Deepesh Kedia
    D_kedia@yahoo.com
  • Dear Deepesh Kedia,

Visa conditions are depending on nationalities. The best thing to do is to enquire from your home country at the Thai Embassy. Normally, you have one month of admission, without visa. This means that you should be able to stay 30 days in Thailand without visa. But once again, I invite you to double check with the Thai Embassy or consulate. Enjoy your stay in Thailand.
  • You wont need to apply for visa to Thailand.
    Thailand has exempted all visa fees to the country for 3 months and can get visa on arrival.
    A good site to check on thai visa is thaivisa.com
    Cheers.
  • Just to clarify - visa fees are not being charged until 4 June 2009, but you still need visas to enter the country. Most nationalities can get visas at the border/airport - including Indian nationals.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged