Do i need a Visa to enter Malaysia from Hong Kong holding a Canadian Passport
  • Hi,

I was wondering if i need a visa to enter Malaysia from Hong Kong while holding a Canadian Passport.

thank you, any help is appreciated
  • Entry requirements for Canadians: Canadians must have a valid passport. No visa is required for a stay of up to three months.

Passport/Visa Note: Passports must be valid for at least six months beyond the date of entry. All travellers require a return or onward ticket, and sufficient funds (at least US$500). Entry will be refused to foreign women who are six months pregnant or more. Dual nationality is not recognised in Malaysia and those found holding two passports of different nationalities might be refused entry; it is advisable to enter Malaysia on the passport on which you exited your last country of departure.

courtesy http://www.wordtravels.com/Travelguide/Countries/Malaysia/Visa

Have a pleasant visit
  • Hey guys,

I was wondering if i need a visa to enter New York by bus or train from Canada ? currently holding a year Temporarily resisdent of canada , also holding Australia permanent residency.., i am just on holiday in canada and wanna see New York for a day .

Thank you, any help is appreciated
    Daniel

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged