Assault charge
  • I have just been convicted (wrongly) of common assault in Western Australia. Will this prevent me from entering any countries in Europe?
  • As an Aussie passport holder you don't need a visa to visit any of the Schengen countries in Europe - and your conviction will not be uploaded to each country's immigration database. However, if you plan on applying for a working visa, or for an extension on the 90 days allowed in a given European country, then you must declare your conviction.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion