Altinkum - ideas for kids
  • Hi I am going to Altinkum for third time staying in a lovely apartment in Didum, there are lots of lovely restaurants near by but would like something bit more for kids maybe a show or something kids are 7 and 14 any ideas? Many thanks
  • HI i cant answer your question but please could you help me.I am visiting the same place in April with same age children.Please could you advise me how the weather is in early April and what activities are already there for children?
  • Sorry can't help with facilities in Altinkum but can with the weather!

The weather is usually sunny during the day but chilly in the evenings so bring along cardigans etc for them. There is the chance of a shower or 2 but usually these are fairly short lived. Expect temperatures around 20degC during the day. The sea will probably be too cold to swim in and pools maybe a little chilly as well. A lovely time of year to visit as all the flowers are coming in to bloom and nowhere is crowded.
  • thank you for that.Are you a local?please could you give me a bit more information.i would be very grateful as its my first time there and im a bit puzzled.
  • Not local to Altinkum I'm afraid. I used to live in the Bodrum area before moving to Antalya.
    What is puzzling you?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged