Morocco trip
  • Hi,

Me and my girlfriend (late20's/early30's) are organising a trip to Morocco end of March and although we will be doing most of it independently, we would like to use a tour company to do a trip from Fes - Marrakech via Erg Chebbi/Dades Gorges etc.

I googled tour companies...got quite a number and have requested quotes from them. The itineraries are mostly the same but the variation in price is quite large... from 300euro per person to over US$1000 per person with some in between.

We are not specifically budget travellers, but are also not interested in luxury (or just spending more than is necessary). I looked at some of the accommodation that they had listed and that alone wouldn't account for the price variation.....

Am I missing something? Are the cheaper outfits a risk or the expensive ones a rip-off? Any advice helpful.

Also, am having trouble finding reviews (good or bad) on some of the cheaper ones.... is that a bad sign?

Thanks

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged