Any trouble with an Israel stamp in my Passport? I'm from USA
  • I'm a female US citizen with US passport. Need I have safety concerns traveling with this passport to South Africa, Zambia, and Botswana? Thanks.
  • Hi, I am South African.

We do not have any issue or I think even the knowledge about an Israel stamp.

I have been to Israel and 3 months later to Abu-dhabi with the same passort and Thanks to God had no issues.

Enjoy your time in SA, I am currently in the US.
  • Cannot see why you should have any problems with a US passport in any of those countries. The presence of an Israeli stamp in your passport does not have the same repercussions as it would if you wanted to enter say Syria, Lebanon etc. Not at all! I live in South Africa and have travelled extensively in Botswana and Zambia and much of southern, east and north Africa and cannot see that you should have any problems. Good luck, enjoy your travels and don't believe all the rubbish you read in the media about safety in "Africa". Just use good old fashioned common sense about valuables and seeking local advice wherever you are.
  • I have been before with a UAE stamp in my passport with no problems, had similar problems getting out through security, get to the airport in plenty of time
  • sorry that was UAE and Israeli stamps

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged