Work Visa's
  • Hi...

    I am an Australian wanting to obtain a work visa in the united states. I'm an allied health professional working in the aged care field. Do I need the E3 visa and a perspective sponsor employer, or is their another visa that I am eligible to apply for that will let me find work when I get there.

    Thanks for any advice or comments in advance.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!