Hotels in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
  • Hey i'm off to sunny beach this summer to the Majestic Hotel with my boyfriend. can't wait!!!
    Has anyone been out there that could tell me fun places to go, relax, nightlife etc.
  • Hi, The majestic is a greathotel and is located at the more quiet VIP side off sunny beach. The beach bars at night are great, can recommend the fiesta beach bar which is just on the left as you come out of the hotel. Apart from there the corner bar in the centre is very good, disco lazur for a big night out and for a good meal either Djanny, or faro . Have a great holiday
  • Hi, just back from Sunny Beach and we actually went into the Majestic just to have a look. We also visited the Victoria Palace which is next door to it. The Majestic for me l think is a far nicer hotel, the V.P. was like a train station very noisty, kids everywhere etc. The hotel is situated in the northern side of Sunny Beach and just accross the road from the beach and all the shops. When you leave the front of the hotel turn left and make your way down the street, turn right and onto the main wide street and cross over the road and onto the footpath and travel down left towards the bus shelter and there the buses for Nessebar will come every 12 minutes and they are very reasonable costing 1 lv. each . There are very many stops on the way but you will know when you have reached your destination when the bus turns at the end of the line and that is where you get on to make your return journey. We used to use the Hotel Marvel which you can see from the right hand side of the bus as our indication to get off on the return . This is a worthwhile visit. Enjoy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged