Applying for French working Visa while outside of home country
  • I am applying for a French working Visa while spending 6 months in the U.S. I am from Australia and in the U.S. at the moment on a 6 month visitor Visa, and I am planning to go directly from the U.S. to France. I have been told by a few friends that they think I must go home to Australia first to apply for the French Working Visa. Does anyone know if I can apply for the French Visa from the U.S. without having to go back to Australia first?
  • Im not sure.i would like to know the answer too..
  • I am working in Eritrea applying for a French working Visa while spending 6 months in the Eritrea. I am from Ghana and in the Eritrea. at the moment on a 6 month visitor Visa, and I am planning to go directly from Eritrea to France. I have been told by a few friends that they think I must go home to Ghana first to apply for the French Working Visa. Does anyone know if I can apply for the French Visa from the French Embassy. without having to go back to Eritrea first?
  • Hi, I live just outside Glasgow and considering working for 6-12 months in France as a Staff Nurse, unsure how to go about it, or who to contact, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged