resorts in skanes
  • hello,just gone through your questions and answers, its very helpful,,,,id like to take my family away for a weeks rest ,we are looking at the hotel sahara beach in skanes in the middle of may and im looking to go all inclusive .im hoping this will be an eye opener so that we can visit tunisia again but for a longer period.we all just need a good relaxing break in warm sunshine,but only have a week,,,any advice on area or hotel would be appreciated.ages range from 2 to 73,there will be 8 of us..weve been turkey 6 times but feel its time to change.thankyou
  • ant - I'm sorry I've only just seen this post. the Sahara is a good hotel which gets pretty good reviews but Skanes is very, very quiet to be honest. Maybe get out during the day and venture into Sousse or Monastir. I would only do 1/2 board if I were you, eating out of the hotel here is very, very cheap and you will get a much better 'taste' of Tunisia that way.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion