visa to Zimbabwe
  • What is the cost of a visa to Zimbabwe? What currency is used? Is it better to obtain a visa before leaving New Zealand? If so, where from? Thanks
  • You would require a visa which will cost between US$30 and US$55 depending on type (holiday, business etc.) This is attainable on arrival but it is better to arrange it beforehand as there are usually numerous delays and problems. The currency used in Zimbabwe is either Zimbabwe dollars or US dollars (in some establishments) but again, this is an issue that is not definite, some vendors are even trading goods for services etc.
  • What kind of delays and problems for getting visa at airport?
  • How about any problems get visa at border into Zambia?
  • The delays could be anything from officials not being at work issuing visas to lost applications or even passports.
  • The delays could be anything from officials not being at work issuing visas to lost applications or even passports.
  • please tell me what a visa will cost at Vic falls for a one week stay for a French national. may 2009.
    Thanks, MED.
  • iam a pakistani national living in dubai and looking to visit zimbabwe for my holidays but i cant find its visa because we dont embessy or counslate here so can u please tel me how can i get its visa and its requirements

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged