Visa at Miami for Bahamas
  • I am an Indian holding Indian passport having valid US visa for 10 years approximately.

I wish to Travel to the Bahamas on a Cruise.

Can i obtain Visa from Miami-Florida is there any way out.My intended day of travel is 4th July'2011

Thanks and Regards
  • Hi,my name is Saran
    I'm a west-African,from Guinea Conakry who lived and worked in the Bahamas for five years,now i'm back home,married and have a child of three and also working in the important company,the Authority of Regulatory of the post and telecommunications,i need a visa for my husband,my child and myself to spend vacation in the Bahamas,can we obtain it from one of the closest African country?My intented day of travel is september,15th.
    Thanks.
  • I just have to post our nice experience with Florida miami beach vacations Really these are amazing beach or place for family vacations. The all family members and the children’s are enjoying with plenty of fun in that location. I am very glad to visit this place and get a few information on that place it’s like good or memorable vacations for me and my family.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged