Resort ideas - Please enlighten me!
  • We are two 40-year old single, very hard-working but still young-looking women and we are looking for an interesting resort to relax and unwind for one week in August. We love the sun, sea and night-clubbing. We are also looking for some good-looking men! hehehe Where would you suggest that we would go? First we thought about Marmaris, then we said we'd better go to a Greek island but I thought I'd get some recommendations from travel experts first. thanks
  • Kalkan, beutiful harbour town, loads to do shops , nightlife, has over 60 roof top resturants , very high quality, going there in August for 2nd year running
  • Have a look at Turgutreis on the Bodrum peninsula.
  • Hello carolas,

Greetings from Holiday Tours Maldives!!
    How about trying Maldives this time?? Resorts are built in Single Islands where u will get to enjoy privacy, White sandy Beaches, Clear Cristal Waters, Sun Through out the day.
    There are different activities in the night like disco, Karaoke etc....

If you would like to know more please contact me at reservations@hmaldives.com
  • Hi Carolas....
    If your interest is towards Turkey, then check out Bodrum resorts, and/or, Antalya particularly Adam and Eve Hotel, or other properties such as Rixos hotels or Gloria hotels. For more peace and quiet and less night life, there is a Kempinski also in Belek. Check out Antalya downtown hotels also.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged