Working Holiday Visa for Norway
  • HELP.... I am currently in the process of applying for a working holiday visa for Norway and am cutting it a bit fine as i leave on the 13th of July, I am having 2 problems with the application,

1) they require a 'health certificate' however they do not state what type or which tests i need to have taken, i cannot make an appointment for the doctor until i have specifics and the Norwegian Embassy keeps referring me back to their website (which DOES NOT have any detailed info apart from the fact that i need a medical certifcate)

2) The form can be used for multiple visas and the only section relating to work asks for employment details/address/wage but i do not have employment lined up as it is a working holiday so i will find work once im there, if i dont fill this section out then there is nothing to state that this is the type of visa i require

So confused, can anyone help me with one or both of these issues?

Thank you
    Phillipa
  • Hi Phillipa, I suggest you post your question on our sister site www.expatarrivals.com/answers where we have an excellent Norway Expert that will hopefully be able to help you.
  • Hi David, i have been to your site and joined but i cannot work out how to post the question??
  • Click on the "Ask a New Question here" text under the sentence that says "Sign in to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question." Try that please!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged