Croatia Sailing advice
  • 1 day sailing on an Oceanis 361 for 2

My wife and I will be staying in Dubrovnik for 4 days and have arranged for a 1 day sailing trip with a skipper aboard an Oceanis 361. Anyone have a recommended itinerary that would give us the most bang for the buck? We want to be wowed as much as possible and take advantage of the boat.

Here is what the company suggested:

10:00 Embarkation in port of Gruz and sailing to Elaphite islands. Visiting cave on Kolocep Island and swimming and snorkelling.

Sailing to island Lopud. Short break for swimming on sand beach and visiting island.

Sailing to Zaton Bay for lunch in local tavern and return to port of Gruz at approximately 6 PM.

Does that sound like a good trip? Any better or other suggestions? I mapped what they suggested and it seems very close to what we could do using a ferry and walking on our own. Suggested changes?

This will be the end of our honeymoon and our first time doing anything like this if that helps with any ideas.

Thanks in advance!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!