Do I need ESTA or just an I-94W?
  • I am a British citizen living in Canada (Permanent Resident). I will be travelling by bus to Buffalo, NY, then sailing from NYC to Southampton England. Then travelling to France and Spain before sailing from Barcelona to Galveston, Texas. Then flying domestically to Detroit Michigan, then returning by bus to Canada.
    Do I need to go through ESTA? Do I just need an I-94W since my arrivals and departures to the US are by land or sea? Or am I better to get ESTA just to cover myself? Cant get a straight answer from the US gov. travel agent or cruiseline websites.
  • hi sir, im a malaysian living in ireland do i need to app esta app or I-94 from pls let me know thank you

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion