Syria visa and trip planning advice
  • I am hoping to go to Syria this June. I am a US citizen and am aware of the visa requirements to visit Syria, as well as understanding that you cannot get into Syria with an Israel or Jordan stamp on your passport. I also read somewhere that unless you have a stamp from another border country on your passport, you cannot get entry into Syria. I have only been to Europe. Does anyone know if this is true? Would I have to have a passport stamp from, say, Turkey, to get in to Syria?
  • Dear Mr. Mallory

Greetings

Concerning on passport, if you already have an Israely stamp on your passport, you may enter Syria as religious tourist group, if you dont have one yet and you want to visit both lands, you may start your trip from Syria

Concerning Jordanian stamp, ofcourse there is no problem at all in this regard, and you don't have to be in naighboring country before visiting Syria

Concerning visa for Syria, local Syrian tour operator may help you in this regard, if you are free traveller, you may apply for it from abroad

At your service for any inquiry concerning Syria & Middle East

Hope you enjoy your soon trip

Bye Bye

Firas
  • i VISITD Syria Last Month with agance tours calld Al Afaq Arabesk tour

its very nace trip
  • Marhaba from Sun Shining Damascus

We are ARABESK TOURS, an Incoming tour operator in Damascus . Here is our website:
    www.arabesk-alafaqtours.com

We want to be different and offer exclusive tours, with a new perspective and a strong Arabic and oriental style. We focus on Arabic Oriental hotels and Palaces (Boutique Hotels or Hotels de Charme):
    - Oriental Nights: whole tour in Arabic hotels: in Damascus , Hama and Aleppo (3*, 4* and 5* category).
    - Arabesk Hotels Tour: each night in a different Arabic hotel, in order to taste all the sensations.

We invite you to visit the hotels website in order you have a better idea of our
    Bait Mamlouka in Damascus : www.almamlouka.com
    Dar Al Yasmin in Damascus: www.daralyasmin.com
    Dar Zamaria in Alepo: www.darzamaria.com
    Beit Salahieh in Alepo: www.beitsalahieh.com

We also offer:
    - Clasical standard 3*, 4*, 5* stars
    - First category = for small budgets (students, young people, with hotel Salam and similars, DB with individual bathrooms, decent, clean, centrical, affordable)
    - Arabesk Tour Gradual = combination starting from Budget Hotel 3* to Arabic Ottoman Palace in Damascus at the end.

We want to enhance tours out of season (not only in summer or Christmas or Eastern) but out of these periods (for example, in Low Season, 15 January-February, June-July, Nov-15 December), as the weather is always nice in Syria, and like this we have a better choice of hotels, transportation and guides.

And to be innovator by the choice of hotels, restaurants, services :
    - the choice of the hotels, specially in Aleppo , where we can find Arabic palaces converted into hotels. In Damascus , we can also find 2 or 3 of them. It is better than placing the clients in standard international hotels, that look all the same all around the world.

- the choice of the restaurants, with oriental decoration, traditional atmosphere y middle eastern food. Have a look at our choice:
    Khawali restaurant: www.alkhawali.com/tour.htm
    Bait Jabri: www.jabrihouse.com/main.htm
    Sissi House in Aleppo : www.sissihouse.com

- our packages are very complete and we include everything (guide, entrance fees, airport exit tax, full board (lunches, diners), visa upon arrival at the airport) in order the client doesnt have to pay anything else.

See all details, services included and prices in Attachment (for an standard itinerary: conventional 8 days - 7 nights). For any other request, please feel free to email us.

If you don\'t receive the attachment, please let us know in order to send it again.

If you have any quotation request, pleas send us the details (date, number of pax, length, hotel category, meal plan …).

We can also send you some pictures of the hotels we work with by email.

Give us your opinion.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Muhammad Iskandar & Ibrahim

A r a b e s k
    Tours in Syria , Lebanon & Jordan
    For Individual & Groups
    Arabic Studies in Damascus

Damascus City Center – Ottoman Station
    Phone: 00 963 11 224 16 52
    Fax: 00 963 11 222 82 11

E-mail: arabesk-tours@mail.sy / info@arabesk-alafaqtours.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion