Does a US citizen need student visa to study in London?
  • I am doing a study abroad semester in London, so a student visitor visa is close to what I want as I won't stay longer than 6 months in London.

    The UK consulate in Los Angeles is of no help.

    I just want to know if I can just get a plane ticket and travel to the uk without any issues or should I get a visa first.

  • Any person travelling to the UK from the US to study does need a Visa - I have no idea which one but I would call the UK Visa Service.
  • yes. first you need an invitaion letter from the school. if you need additional help please call us at International Passport & Visas, we can help you ASAP 303.753.0424

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion