American moving to the US.
  • So I tried getting help from the UK Borders Agency Website, but not only does it not have emails, it said that it can't give out advice, and I have no idea where to go from here.

    I am 25 years old. I am in a serious relationship with my partner who lives in London. I want to go over there for the summer, or possibly longer, with the ability to be able to work and bring in some money to pay bills while i'm there.

    I looked at the UK Borders Agency Website and some of them said that I need a sponsor so I can get that creative workers visa (I am an actor and would like to work as such in London, but also need a regular job out there as a waitress or such as well), but it doesn't say where I can get a visa, where I can get the document to show that I have a visa, etc.

    I would appreciate any and ALL advice on the subject. Do you suggest a different type of visa, or no visa at all? I don't want to come into the country illegally, I would like to get this visa and do it right, i'm just not sure which kind of temporary visa to get!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!