Travel with temporary residence card
  • Hi,
    I have a South African Passport and are currently working in Poland.
    I have a Polish temporary residency valid for two years. Do I need a VISA to travel to other Schengen countries on holiday or is my Polish residence card sufficient?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!