what to do in Hong Kong
  • My family and I are planning to go to Hong Kong in 14 days time. What are some things to see and do in hong kong and would they be interesting for my daughters (14 and 9 years old)? Also what is the name of the airport in Hong Kong? Please suggest some interesting and fun places to go to when we are in the main Hong Kong island. Please do not suggest Hong Kong Disneyland as we are already planning to go there.

Thank you, your help is highly appreciated.
  • Hi Taylor,

There is loads of things to do and I don't think you will have any problem filling 14 days. Check out Ocean Park, much better than Disneyland. There is also a wetland park, and Noah's Ark which would be fun for the kids. At night time you could go horse racing at happy valley, every wednesday and Saturday I think and also every wednesday, all museums are free. A trip to HK zoo might be fun. There are loads of city parks and these are definitely worth a stroll around, especially Victoria Park. If you are into Hiking, there are literally tons of trails all within 40 minutes of the city. There are no shortage of shopping malls, the biggest of which are probably Pacific Place, Times square at Causeway Bay and Megabox.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion