Life long ban to enter dubai
  • Hi
    I am from india, living in Ireland for the last 2 years and i was working in Dubai with Jumeirah Beach Hotel in the year 2oo4. Was very good place to work and was good in money wise as well. But when I got an offer from an American cruise line, i was not given a release to leave the company since it was a short notice from the cruise lines as well. But it was my all time dream to work in a criuise line, i left the country with out informing the company to US an joined te cruise lines. Now i left all these traveling jobs and is settled in ireland. Now when i wanted to go Dubai to see my relatives , i was told i will not get a VISA, since i have a life long bann to enter the country?????!!!!! Could u please tell me if there is any possibility to remove this ban?
    Jain
  • wow i never knew they could do that to people! its your choce wheter you want to leave or not... they cant do that.. fomd out from the emvassy if thats legal to do that... goodluck
  • visit
    www.gulfnews.com/uaessentials/ask_the_law/index.html
    There you will find answers from UAE lawyers
  • Don't go to the sick arabic country - they stone people there (well, of course women only ... )
  • Contact me on info@uae-eu.com
    We can help you with your ban
  • do people working on visit visa without lobour card gets a life ban in uae
  • @ JOHN wtf? where did you hear that? dubai is the #1 tourist destination now... don'yt make up shit just coz you havent been there! Jealousy lol
  • HI MY FRIEND IN UAE WAS CAUGHT WHEN DUSTING HIS BOSS CAR BY CID.THEY TOOK HIM TO THE JAIL AND AFTER THAT SEND HIM BACK TO HIS COUNTRY. CAN HE GO BACK TO UAE .

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged