Visiting Italy in 1st Week of Nov
  • Hi

I am planning to visit italy with my family during november first week . I am planning for 4 days visit and can some one suggest a good itenary

Regards ,Sudheer
  • Dear Sudheer,

thank you very much for your kind inquiry!

Regarding your 4 days stay in Rome, we might wish to suggest you the following itinerary:

DAY 1 - SQUARES AND FOUNTAINS

After reaching the Hotel and having some rest, we might start with a tour of Squares and Fountains for the remaining half day. The tour includes the Pantheon, Navona Square, San Luigi dei Francesi Church, the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain.

DAY 2 - VATICAN CITY AND COLOSSEUM

Morning: the Vatican City, including the Sistine Chapel, the beautiful gardens, the museums and San Peter's Basilica.

Afternoon: Colosseum, Roman Forum, Arch of Constantine and Baths of Caracalla.

DAY TRHEE: CATACOMBS AND THE ANCIENT APPIAN WAY

At night, you might wish to have an Illuminated tour of the City.

DAY FOUR: HIGHTLIGHTS AND HALF FREE DAY

Morning: visit of sightseeing such as Gianicolo, one of the highest points of the City from where you can have an amazing view of the Eternal City, the beautiful San Pietro in Vincoli Church and some other hidden corners of the city!

Afternoon: free half day for shopping and a delicious gelato or Italian coffee in Via del Corso!

Please let us know your preferences and we will be more than happy to provide a tailored made itinerary!
    We also arrange, at affordable prices, transfer from and to the Airport.

Please let us know your e-mail address and we will send you our brochure and we will contact you directly to the address provided.

We look forward to hear from you soon.

kind regards.

Giulia Rossi
    General Manager
  • thanks for your comments , but I wanted to inclue one more place in this 4 day , might be naples or vennice . I have only 2 days plan for rome rest 2 days for any other city
  • Dear Sudheer,

If you're interested in Italy take a look at this web site, http://www.italian-at-heart.net

All the best

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged