Scammers from Ghana
  • His name he used is Randy Hudson....if you google him with his home being Accra, Ghana....you will see him pop right up with even his picture.... I am one of the lucky ones...he didn't get any assets from me and he wasn't as believable as he thought.
    Beware ladies!
    PS. His email he uses is randi_hudz2@yahoo.com
  • Yes he is the guy...he also goes by 1 alias I have found so far...Richard Hopper. I first commented on this web site under lindukee....but I have cancelled my yahoo account under that name because I want no further contact with him....
  • Dear All,

CAUTION FROM A GHANAIAN MAN.
    These days a good number of Ghanaians, both young and old and EVEN Nigerians living in Ghana pretending to be Ghanaians spend most of their time at internet cafe's looking for victims. They consider it a full TIME employment. and yes both males and females OF ALL AGES are involved. These days they even do it at home to avoid public eyes. Ask a young man what he does for a living and he will tell you he is a 'cafe boy' meaning he is an internet fraudster. what annoys me the most is that about 70-80% of these people are not even Ghanaians.These people are just lazy and they don't want to work for money. they want to make quick cash off of people. I am just surprised so many actually succeeds. You will see these men and women driving in very expensive cars but in the end they actually don't hold a job. In Ghana no one will investigate the source of your money when you are living an expensive lifestyle which does not commensurate your income. So they always get away with it. I go to the bank and I see lots of them  queyed at the moneygram section to receive money from victims. The truth is some unscrupulous people at the banks are also in on it.
    Lastly I will also let you in on a secret. In Ghana we have juju which is like voodoo. and most of the guys actually use this magic on their victims who respond to their requests and solicitations without even realizing the mistake their making. I am a Ghanaian myself and I must tell you that this juju actually works. You should be weary of the people you deal with. Lastly I can confidently say that this whole scamming was first brought in Ghana by Nigerians and its has caught on to young Ghanaians like wildfire, because they are lazy.
    This is just a caution and I wish you spread it.
  • I started receiving scam emails on 2004 when someone from Italy wanted to deposit ten million dollars into my bank account,I of course googled him and found a warning against his e-mail,I since then keep wary of believing such disgustful scam
  • Hi, Am Coffie from Ghana. I can attest to the fact that what all of you are saying is true. I dont actually know when Ghanaians started doing this silly acts. and it's come to stay. There are now scammers here so you just need to be very careful. It seems its destroying the Good Name of Ghana and I hate to see when people from other countries are discussing about scammers and the name 'Ghana' gets involve even though its true. Just be careful you dont fall for this stupid people. I just hope and pray they stop this acts and find something better to do. By the way, I signed up purposely to say this. Thank u guys. Hope you discuss more productive topics like this!!
  • Hi, I have been scammed by scammer mark miller. I know I have been stupid, and its cost me alot of money. Hes now revealed his true identity. A Richard Klutse "zuka" from Nungua Ghana. I have got recent photos of him. Hes on facebook as drillich richard.  I have asked him to send my money back, but to no avail. Hes trying to come UK on false visa. He has shown and sent me copy of his passport. His mum lives in Ho, Ghana. How can I get help to report him and bring him to justice. Hope someone has some advice . Thanks
  • I talked with a scammer, I saw through him. I knew he was a young man from Nigeria. We talked for several weeks, he never asked me for anything. He confessed to me. he told me he didn't have the heart to do scam. he thanked me for talking with him and helping him make the decision not to do scam. He has a legit job now and is doing well. he has a visa and legal documents to work abroad. I'm friends with him and his family.
    Not all Naija men and women are scammers.You always have to be careful and check out whom you meet online.
  • I have recently joined a lesbian dating sight where I got talking to a 32 year old lady from Ghana. I told her that I have been hurt before and would like to be friends at first then see how things go from there. She agreed. She told me that her mum was from Panama and her dad from Ghana, they met while her dad was on a business trip she was born in Panama and they moved to Ghana when she was 8. We have only been speaking for just less then a week. Although I made it clear that I wanted to take it slow. It's like she thinks We are in a relationship. She calls me baby she messages me all the time from morning till night. She has 2 kids 8 and 9. She told me she has been hurt at her girlfriend went off with a guy. She says she and her kids share a bedroom. She told me she works in a shop but she has a weeks leave and next week she goes back to work. She tells me she wants to talk to me all the time but her phone won't allow Internet browsing and asked what phone I had I told her it was an iPhone it was a present from an ex. She told me that her birthday is at the end of the month and asked me to get her a smart phone for her birthday so she can continue to talk to me when she is back at work. She says very little I tell her things about me her reply will be ok. I say I want to know more about her and her reply was don't worry you will get to find out about me no matter how ugly it is I will tell you. Am I being scammed? I am new to all this so I haven't got a clue
  • Crazylady is what you are if you believe this nonsense. Of course its a scam, no doubt about it. Stop all contact. "She" may not even be a female.

By the way Gay, Lesbian and transgender relationships are illegal in Ghana and punishable by 5 to 25 years in prison. In some African countries LGBT are criminalised and the penalty is death.
    South Africa gives full rights to LGBT people including same sex marriage.

In future do not be taken in by sob stories and people who ask for gifts and money. I also suggest you look for partners in countries where to be LGBT is not illegal. 
  • What does fffff mean?
  • Thank you for your advice. I will block all contact with her asap! X
  • I am talking to a girl from Ghana she give me this address how could I find out if it true lovia smith
    Box 32, agona kwanyako central region west Africa thankyou robin tourish
  • Firstly its not an address its a Post Office Box, secondly Smith is not a Ghanaian name.
    Is this Lovia Smith https://www.facebook.com/lovia.smith.5 ? If it is she also calls herself Jennifer Brown.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged