Getting a Croatia tourist visa
  • I am an Indian living in UAE, My husband has to attend a conference at Croatia and I plan to accompany him. Where should we apply for visa. In egypt or in India? Is there a Visa Facilitation service in UAE?
    Alamelu
  • Hi all;
    I am an Egyptian Living in Cairo. I intend to visit a friend in Croatia for about 10 days maximum.
    I have visited the EU before at 2008 and still keeping the expired passport with the expired Visa. will this help?.
    I know there is an embassy in Cairo but can any one tell me what are the papers required for this kind of visa. The website states "Special Types of Travel Documents required for Visas" I have no idea what these papers might be.
    Many thanks in advance.
  • My husband I are Bahamians Citizens, we will be going on a cruise at the end of April 2011, sailing out of Venice the stops are Dubrovnic, Croatia, Messina Sicily, Italy, Naples Italy. Civitavecchia Rome Italy, Livorno Italy, Monaco and departing from Barcelona Spain. Bahmmians citizens does not require a visa to travel to Europe and saeeing that Croatia is not a European country do we need to apply for a Visa for Croatia and where do we apply.

Thank you for your urgent reply.
  • HI I HAVE A CROATION PASSPORT DO I NEED A VISA 2 GO ITALY FOR A VISIT..
  • HELLO I AM FROM Kuwait ive been trying to apply for a croatian visa since there is no croatian embassy please i need help i have a very important visit
  • some told me from abu dahbi is this true, and do i have to attend ? for a meeting in the embbasy of croatia in abu dahbi
  • My wife and I are booked on a 12 day Mediterranean Cruise on board Niew Amsterdam leaving Venice (Italy) on 04 June 2011 and disembarking at Barcelona (Spain) on 15 June 2011. We are Indian citizens living in India and hold valid Indian Passports and also Schengan Tourist Visas for this trip. As part of the Cruise itinerary the ship will dock at Dubrovnik, Croatia on Sunday 05 June 2011 at 10.00 AM and depart from there at 6.00 PM in the evening.
    (1) Do we have to take Croatia Visa from India if we want to go for a Shore excursion for the day?
    (2) Do we need to take Croatia Visa from Inida if we choose to stay on board while the ship is docked at Croatia?
    Please reply soon. Thank you.
    Leslie & Averil
  • pls advise i have croatia visa but i am sri lankan,any one should come air port to reliz us
  • hi i am citizen of kabul afghanistan and i need a tourist visa to crowtia so from where i get the visa in kabul is it possible or not and also before i had a resident visa of UAE for 3 years but unfortunatly that visa is canclled duty the office is closed and i have my family member in UAE so can they get me a visa from there or not or i can make it in kabul so plz advise me about this issue thnx
  • Hi
    Having a visa is not that easy. Questioning how to get this is another story. Try to visit you embassy and ask how. And comply all the requirements.
  • hi i am citizen of kabul afghanistan and i need a tourist visa to crowtia so from where i get the visa in kabul is it possible or not and also before i had a resident visa of UAE for 3 years but unfortunatly that visa is canclled duty the office is closed and i have my family member in UAE so can they get me a visa from there or not or i can make it in kabul thnx
  • For all of you that are looking into visas for Croatia check out this simple guide to Croatia Visas. Hope that helps! When it comes to visa queries its always safest to just contact the embassy directly.
  • Hi,

I am Bahriani and lookign for a TOURIST VISA, from where i can get it,

thanks

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged