beach resorts in japan
  • Can anyone recommend a beach resort near Tokyo or Kyoto? I'm planning on going to Japan for my honeymoon next May. We want to spend some time in Tokyo and Kyoto but would like a few days somewhere slightly quieter and on the coast as well. Where would you recommend? Are there good beach resorts in Japan?
  • Southern Beach Hotel & Resort is the best resort in Itoman,Japan.I like it because i personally visit it on my journey.its nice to see because its have a good location and rooms are furnished and nice and comfortable.Also a nice pool and beach to enjoy swimming and you feel easy but a problem is also there is no internet access.Its expenses are also normal.I hope you like it.
  • Japan is not generally celebrated for its beach resorts, but Okinawa is the best beach destination and the exception to this rule. Japan is not a big country and it should be possible to enjoy some time in Okinawa if you have a few days. Matsushima is also said to be a good option for a beach break. 
  • Accorgin to my point of view;
    Busena Terrace Beach Resort is best Beach Resort in Japan.  This resort in Okinawa is a wonderful
    property. The large grounds and beaches on the East China Sea provide
    plenty of opportunity for relaxing there. The incredibly blue water there presents
    an amazing view. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion