honeymoon in mauritius
  • i am planning for my honeymoon trip (7 days) to mauritius in mid july. I prefer cool climate. what precautions i should take before visiting? and ist safe place to visit. i am from india. i am planning to go by package trip through some travels, any advice on this?
  • Hi well mauritius is a safe destination and you will feel as you are in paradise.In july it will be cool temperature.If you need a cheap transfer and hotel trip and taxis etc well plse feel free to contact me personally.mike +230 939-3339
  • Mauritius is a great option for a honeymoon, just check on the weather and the best time to go. We went in October and had crappy weather. Have a look at the Mauritius climate page on wordtravels.com
  • found this post on honeymoon in mauritius. see if its helpful

http://husmusdiary.blogspot.in/
  • Mauritius is the best choice for honeymoon.you check the weather at your travel time.
  • Mauritius is a great place for a honeymoon! There is some good information here: tropic-holidays.co.uk/tropical-africa/mauritius-holidays.html

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion