• hi there i am UK resident with wife and 3 year old son i want to sponser my mum on family visit visa she is 65 years old . the situation is that she is in USA at the movment on visit visa B1/B2 the question is can i apply for her visit visa of UK from usa.she travelled 5 times before to uk and her usa visa is still valid for next three year plz help me....
    thnx KASH

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!