Myanmar beach holiday
  • If someone has 1 week to vacation in Myanmar, what are the must see sights and experiences - and what in turn is overrated? Is Bagan worth making the trip to see, and Lake Inle? What are the beaches on the coast like, seems like they are unspoiled because no-one ever goes there. Are the any cool spots to look out for?
  • Myanmar is the best place to visit in Asia. Here more open for tourist destination and across the country.
    Try to visit Myanmar. You will have wonderful time!
  • Hi,
    Myanmar is full travel attraction. in Myanmar there is so many place to travel and enjoy thr holidays. place like Bagan, Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda – The Golden Rock, Mandalay etc make Myanmar more beautiful city.
  • Inle Lake is beautiful, Bagan is interesting if your like pagodas, best beach is Ngapali Beach.

For all your travel needs and advice please see Green Leaf Tours & Travels http://travelstomyanmar.com - their prices are reasonable and very reliable.

If you wish to further continue your interest in Myanmar please visit http://shwepla.net
  • I would vote for Bagan, Mandalay and Inle Lake should I have a 1-week trip to Burma.

Having just returned from these and did be much satisfied with Burma Senses and its staff. You all might try their services if in the market for a good and reliable tour operator (www.burmasenses.com)
  • My short tips is:
    - Take care of Myanmar Visa first
    There are two reliable site to get visa on arrival if you can not apply from Embassy:
    www.myanmarvisa.org
    www.myanmarvisa.com

- For travel agency, find the one who are recommended on tripadvisor like:
    Myanmar Shalom (www.myanmarshalom.com)
    One Stop Travel (www.onestop-myanmar.com)
    Myanmar Tours Asia 
    Myanmar Delight 
    Shan Yo Ma for service
    Or Burma Tour (www.burmatour.net)
    Try to contact all agencies then compare the offers, it will be much easier
  • Yes, Burma Senses Travel & Tours Agency is quite good and professional. Happy to travel with them and highly recommend them.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged