Visa on Arrival Kili Airport, Arusha, Tanzania
  • Is it possible to get a visa on arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport in Arusha, Tanzania? I'm a South African citizen and student travelling to Tanzania for a law conference and competition with two colleagues. We were advised to get the visa's beforehand, however DHL has just lost one of our passports (between the Tanzanian High Commission in Pretoria and my address in Cape Town). So can anyone tell me if it is possible to get a visa on arrival in Tanzania at the airport in Arusha for in a temporary SA passport.
    We leave on Friday 11 Nov and so there isn't enough time to get a new passport and visa. Our flights go via Nairobi and not via Dar es Salam - I know it is possible to get a visa on arrival in Dar, but can we get the visa in Arusha rather as we're not flying to Dar?

If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.
  • Hello dear friend!

yes it is possiple to get visa in K.I.A when you arrive .your welcome.
  • I am indian citizen,and wants to visit my relatives in mwanza. i am asking that it is possible to get visa on arrival at Dar es salaam airport?
  • Hello Garaung,

Yes my dear, It is possible to get visa in Dar airport when you are arrive..

your welcome.
  • I am going to be travelling into Mtwara from offshore in a week. I will be comuting in and out of Tanzania working. What is the best way regarding visas

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion