Bahrain visa queries
  • Hello, my friend and l are planning to attend World Snooker Tournament in Bahrain from 8th Nov.- 15th Nov 2008. We are South African residents, Nigerians by nationality. We want to know how we can secure Bahrain Visa. Your kind advice and response will be appreciated. Patrick
  • Hi Patrick,

For starters Bahrain has no representation in South Africa which makes it slightly harder to get a visa. That said provdied you apply well in advance you should have no problem getting a visa.

As far as I can tell you must have a sponsor who can apply for a visa on your behalf. Contact one of the following for assistance:
    • Your airline.
    • Your intended hotel in Bahrain.
    • A Bahrain travel agent.
    • A Bahrain company which is willing to sponsor you.
    • A Bahrain citizen who is willing to sponsor you.

Here is a list of registered sponsors:
    https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VisaBhrSLEn.html

Good luck - may good cards come your way!!

- Dave
  • Hi,

My collegue wants to travel to Bahrain on a business trip for a week on 22nd November 2008 and he is an indian passport holder. How do we apply for the bahrain visa?
    Ani
  • Ani - have you tried the consulate in india? (I am of course assuming your colleague is in india.)

Consulate General of Bahrain in Mumbai, India

53, Maker Tower F, 5th floor
    Cuffe Parade
    400 005
    Colaba
    Mumbai
    India
    Phone:
    +91-22-2218-5856
    +91-22-2218-5857
    +91-22-2218-5858
    Fax:
    +91-22-2218-8817
    Email:
    brn_consulate@hotmail.com
  • Hi

I got an offer to work with a company in Bahrain, today one of the HR executive called me from Bahrain company and asked me to give my original passport to the consultancy in my home town which they have tie up, they said this is for initiating the work permit for me and they required my original passport to provide in consulate as per the new labour rule, is it right?

can i give my original passport to them, is this safe?

Please help me to get the answer for this query
  • Hi Kuttu,

That is generally the normal procedure, but you must be sure the company is legitimate. I would make sure you get a full receipt for the passport and only hand it over at their place of business. Make a photocopy as well in case. Check that the company is ok though - do they have a website?
  • Thank you David. also how can i make sure that the company is legitimate, would you be able to help me in this?
    for full receipt for the passport what i need to collect?

yes the company have website, it is www.almahroos.com
  • Hi,
    I want to visit Bahrain for 10 days. It's to meet my friend there. How can I obtain a visa if I don't have a sponsor in Bahrain? Please reply ASAP.
  • I can't answer that off the top of my head right now but if you visit my company site and fill out the form someone will call you back: www.globalvisas.com
  • Right now if you hold an Indian passport, you will need a sponsor in Bahrain. This is very unfortunate. For example, if you are a permanent resident of Canada, USA or UK BUT not a citizen of those countries, you will face this exact same issue. It really makes little sense to impose this restriction for permanent residents of developed countries. But thats how it is for the moment. If you have a friend in a travel agency in Bahrain you might be able to pull it off. Travels agencies and hotels are supposed to act as sponsors and apply for visas on visitors behalf. But no one want to take this responsibilty and so they usually ask you to get a business sponsor letter. But ofcourse, if you are just a tourist how would you be able to do this??

Some recent developments seem to indicate that Bahrain is considering making it possible for Russians and Indians to obtain visas through the e-visa system. This has already come into effect for Russian Federation citizens. Still awaiting to see when this will be approved for Indian citizens. I hope they put this into place in order to boost tourism revenue to the island. In my opinion, if someone has proof of financial stability and intent to return to their country of residency, they should be granted a visa. How else will the country improve its tourism image. I believe that these restrictions are in place to prevent abuse of the system where individuals come to the country but dont leave. But why would a well to do Indian resident staying in the US or Canada want to go underground after a brief vacation on the island? Hopefully, the authorities will see this and do something positive to improve the situation.

I for one have been waiting a long time to visit the island which was the place I was born and spent my childhood. Unfortunately, I can't inspite of being a permanent resident of the USA. So keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that eVisa becomes available soon for us.
  • I am British passport holder. I have got 10hrs transit in Bahrain. Can I go out of the airport and come.

thanks
    Vij
  • I applied for a visiting visa to bahrain throug an agent in the last week. but i didnt get the visa till now. how much time will taken for the same. visiting visa processing in bahrain through LMRA or throug imigration. how can i check the visa progress. i have only passport number. i dont get registration number from my agent. can u help me to know the above.
  • I have been made a job offer in Bahrain. I was told that my family could relocate with me for duration of the contact. One problem though my I am in a same sex relationship and we an adopted a little girl. I was told by the company that because of my family status they can only supply me with a visa.
    How else can I get a visa for my partner?
    Please help with any information.

Thanks
  • Dear SIr,
    I am working in a india MNC and in next week (on 15th Feb 09) planning to fly for Bahrain for Business purpose.

I have recieved visa for that, but in the visa Expiry Date mentioned is 11th Feb 09 and stay permit 7 days.

And our people who are at Bahrain said that the same visa can be use and it is O.K. for me to fly on 15th Feb 09 for Bharain.

Now, please adviced me, if expiry date is 11th Feb 09, i can fly to Bahrain?

If, any other request i have to forward to those people, please advice me.

Thank you.
    Bhatu Chaudhary
  • Hi , I am applying for the 5 year multiple entry visa to Bahrain ( i am a Canadian citizen) I have to be able to support myself for the 28 days that i will be there. (my fiance is there, he is not a bahraini citizen, however he enters Bahrain from Saudi every week) can he sponsor me in case i need a sponsor???

-Amirah
  • hello

how are you?
    Iam lebanese person and I want to work in bahrain
    can u help me?

I need to know companies who do visa for job in bahrain

thank u
  • Hi, I am Uzbekistan's citizen. Me and my girlfriend want to visit to Bahrain for one month. How can we obtain a visa if I don't have any sponsor in Bahrain?
    Nargisa.
  • PRINCE DON
    HELO I AM A REGISTERED TAVEL AGENT IN LAGOS NIGERIA, I CAN GET YOU QATAR 5 YEARS WORKING VISA, INCACE YOU NEED IT, CALL ME ON 2348039680931, 2348054086220, I STILL NEED A CONTACT ON BAHREIN AND KUWAIT VISA INCACE YOU HAVE ONE CONTACT ME SALVATIONTRAVELSANDTOURLTD@GMAIL.COM
    PRINCE DON SWAZILAND4LOVE@YAHOO.CO.UK
  • Hey i m Mr. Babloo rai. How can check that my visa is right becouse at this time about each coul\sultance is frod. I m sendin for each information which are ablable for me please guide me.

My passport No. - H597084
    Nationality- India
    Date birth- 2/7/80
    Company name- national Contraoing Electrical and Sandiry Installation Company, Bahrian , Post Box No. 3486
    Unit no. 2221837

Please send me more information on my id-
    abhayrai82@yahoo.com, abhaypathfinder@gmail.com
  • HI EVERYBODY I THIS IS ( SALVATION TRAVEL AND TOUR TRADING LTD) HERE IN LAGOS NIGERIA, I CAN GET YOU QATAR 5 YEARS WORKING VISA, KUWAIT, VISA, QATAR 5 YRS 3WKS, KUWAIT 10 DAYS, CONTACT ME ON 2348039680931, 2348054086220, SALVATIONTRAVELSANDTOURLTD@GMAIL.COM SWAZILAND4LOVE@YAHOO.CO.UK

CATCH YOU PRINCE DON CINCERITY IS OUR WATCH-WORLD
  • Nobody should contact Prince Don for any travel purpose.His a fraudster..
    He tells you he can get Qatar and bahrain and kuwait visit visa for $2200..Dont be stupid to contact such people
  • Im from the caribbean presently vacationing in new york and wish to go to bahrain for 7 days.I cant find a sponsor the travel sgencies listed on their site doesn't sponsor anymore can someone please tell me how else i can obtain a tourist visa
  • I am connecting flights in Bahrain and have just 2hrs. I travel on a British passport. Can I pass through to landside to have a quick look with only my British passport.
  • Dear sir, good mrng
    I am working in inida as a Reservation Executive for Dom/Intl
    Air Ticketing but this time I want to do work in Bahrain.
    Any company in Bahrain who provide visa for as per as request
    given by me.

My email id is.......... iqrarrizvi154@gmail.com
    contact no. 09026553555

Kindly do something for me
    I am eagerly waiting for your good response.

Thanx
    Iqrar
  • I want to obtain visa for bahrain from India for visiting Bahrain on visti / tourist visa. Should I apply in India and is it possible to call some one in India to get this info.
  • hi there im from Philippines i just wanna ask how can i get visa so i can go to bahrain hope you can help me thank you! my email add is ryan_joan_4ever@yahoo.com.ph
  • Is it possible to undertake employement on visit visa in Bahrain

Kindly Guide

Khalid
    India
  • Hello every body I am an electical engineer in indian and I got a job offer in TEMCO part og dream group and i came to know that dubai economic crash. because of that my parents restricting me to go to bahrain can you please tell me the status of that company and its market value it and the cost of living in bahrain
  • Hi David! Im 34 years old women from Uzbekistan, pls can u tell me, how i can get visit visa to Bahrain for 1 mounth? How much it s will cost me? im looking for a job long time by internet, but it s take time, i think better if i'll try to find work there! Pls answer me! Tnx a lot! Natalie
  • Hello sir i m atif mahmood from Pakistan my brothers sponsor me Bahrain visa. i want to check my visa status. can u help me how i check my visa.
  • HI EVERYBODY I AM PRINCE DON FROM LAGOS NIGERIA

OUR COMPANY ASSIST ON 5 YEARS QATAR WORK VISA AND 2 YEARS KUWAIT RES. VISA, WE ASSIT ALSO IN MALAYSIA VISA, AND OTHER VISA CONTACT ME ON +2348039680931 2348054086220 PRINCE DON
  • Hi i have a workpermit of bahrain for 2 yrs visa,my company has applied visa for my wife as well but they said it will take some time like 15 days to get the visa,is this true? Pls answer as my wife is pregnant and wants to join me ASAP.
  • i am looking for job in Bahrain.kindly let me know. how to get offers.
    I have 11+ years of experience sales and marketing.
    do contact me if you have a solution.
    email : prakanuafre@rediffmail.com
  • my partner has a 2 year sponsored job in Bahrain and I wish to join him. I am australian and that seems to give me 2 weeks initially. can you advise how I can get sponsorship please
  • I am an Indian, Studying Medicine in Ukraine, I need to visit Behrain to visit my sister there. So how can i apply for a visa.What do i need to do. Please Help me out with the Information. I am very desperate and can't get info anywhere..
  • Hi all,
    I have a job offer in Bahrain.How can get visa and how much money it takes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged