visiting tunsia jan 2012
  • im planning to visit tunisia in jan 2012-i did ask some questions and did get some excellent feedback.I still have some questions and will be glad if u can assist me.it will be like winter there in january--what degrees?will it be very cold or normal winter clothing will do?what does packet of cigarettes cost in dinar?if i want to get a cheap cellphone what does that cost?and im planning to get a laptop as well -how many dinar i will pay for that?if i use egypt airlines is this safe?or do u have any other suggestions?i will be visiting Tunis in tunisia--what places and attractions can be seen in Tunis?is there like a tour group i can go with to visit places?i book in advance the Phebus hotel in Tunis near the airport--according to our south african rand the rates is good to pay--and off course i wanna get on a camel ride:) how much dinar pay for that and where do they do that?i believe tunis is a big city so english is okay to speak?thanks so much if i wanna ask something else ill be in touch-regards
    suzette

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!