visa required for entry to Great Britain
  • I am a permanent resident of South Africa (not a citizen) and I have a British passport, by birth. My husband is a South African.
    Do I have to get a visa to enter England?
    Does my husband?
  • You won't need a visa, as you will need to enter the UK on your British passport. Your husband will need to get a visa, but he will be allowed to queue with you at immigration on arrival.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion