Visa for Miami for Indian passport holder with indefinite leave to remain in UK
  • A friend of mine has an Indian passport with indefinite leave to remain in the UK and is hoping to travel to Miami in the third week of January. I am pretty sure that he would need a visa, but was wondering:

    1) Which one?
    2) Where would he get his visa from? (he's based in London)
    3) How long it would take to get his visa?

    Thank you for any help you can give me.
  • If he wants to travel to the US, he'll need to apply for a visa with the US Embassy in London. Their contact details are below:

    United States Embassy, London: +44 (0)20 7499 9000

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion