2 year residence/work permit sweden
  • I am a south african passport holder and have a 2 year residence card for sweden. I will be staying and working in sweden for the next 2 years, and will need to travel through most of Europe. Do I require a longstay Schengen visa as well or will my residence card give me access together with my south african passport.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!