Visiting Hong Kong for only 3 days
  • Dear Sirs, My partner and I are travelling to Hong Kong for only 3 days. We are both Irish residents although we hold a Spanish and a Austrian (both European) passports. Do we need to process a VIsa? if so, what are the requirements and where should we submitt it.

    Many thanks,

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!