Egypt - change of circumstance
  • Hi,

    I am a UK resident who has been working in a Red Sea resort with a work visa. I have now left to live in Cairo to live with my Egyptian fiancee. Will I have any problems getting a visitor visa or tourist visa?


Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!