Help with my itinerary please :)
  • Hey all, I am travelling to Asia this year, around December time, and need some help with my plans please.

I don't really know too much about asia however I have done some research and know I want to trek with elephants in Thailand in Chang mai I think it is, and also see more northern Vietnam in the mountains, and visit Thailands surrounding islands.

I will be flying from Darwin to Singapore, then making my way to kuala lumpar by train, after this I want to visit, thailand, Vietnam, cambodia and Laos. I have around 2 1/2 months minimum, potentially up to 3 1/2 months if need be.

Thanks guys looking forward to hearing what you have done or can reccomend!!!!

Shaun :)
  • Hi Shaun,

If you want to visit the islands in Thailand, I'd suggest leaving that toward the end of your trip. They tend to be overcrowded and more expensive over the December holidays, not to mention hot!

Check out the many Thailand island travel guides on Word Travels to decide which one appeals to you.

Chiang Mai is also a great place to go, and you can definitely do elephant trekking there!
  • Hi Shaun,

If you are interested in including the Maldive Islands in your itenary? please feel free to drop an email to reservations4@capitaltravel.net

thanks, Jumi

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion