Switzerland in early November
  • Hello,
    I am planning my honeymoon in Switzerland around November first week. Will it be a good time to go to Switzerland? Which all places can be visited/open? What would be the temperature and rainfall during that season?

Regards,
    Sorabh.
  • Not the best time: the snow has only started so skiing might not be an option, and the temperature is getting very cold. Everything is open though, including the mountain railways. See here for more info on temperature: http://www.wordtravels.com/Travelguide/Countries/Switzerland/Climate/
  • Hello,
    I am planning my honeymoon in Switzerland around November first week. Will it be a good time to go to Switzerland? Which all places can be visited/open? What would be the temperature and rainfall during that season?

Regards,
    happy
  • Plz advise is it best to Visit SWITZERLAND ie INTRALAKEN,LUCERNE in Mid of November
  • I am planning my honeymoon in Switzerland around November Second week. Will it be a good time to go to Switzerland? Which all places can be visited/open? What would be the temperature and rainfall during that season?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion