Best Hawaiian Island for honeymoon
  • I want to take my wife on honeymoon in hawaii, but I'm not sure where to book. We're not really 'all-inclusive resort' people, but as long as it's not filled with senior citizens it should be okay. Obviously I'm looking for the most romantic hawaiian resort, and a place with good nightlife so we can have fun. Can someone recommend a place? Which island is best?
  • I think Maui Island is the best Island for couples and i like it so much because there are many comfortable resorts and great activities to do like swimming,camping,photography,fishing etc.You can also enjoy a breach party out there at night.Its a lovely place and most romantic resort on this Island is Wailea Beach Villas.Its very clean and a good location of it.Service is also perfect and staff is also very noble.Rooms are airy and comfort to live.I hope you will enjoy on this Island.
  • Best islands for honeymoon in Hawaii are Maui and O'ahu. Don't go to the big island of Hawaii, though - it's too crowded. If I had to choose between Maui and O'ahu, I'd probably have to go with Maui.
  • You beaches are mostly crowdy because if there is no crowd so no fun and enjoy.If you ever go in a beach party you know many people come to that place for fun.So a big beach is not a problem of crowd but its a source of joy for everyone. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion