Transit/ Tourist visa for Egypt
  • I am travelling with my family, on an Indian passport, from Mumbai(India) to New York (US) via egyptair flight via Cairo (Egypt). The duration between the connecting flights at Cairo is 21 hours during my onward journey and 12 hrs during my return journey from New York to Mumbai, 3 weeks later.. It would be difficult to sit at the airport for that long. What if we spend the time sight seeing and stay overnight at a hotel. What visa would be required for these 21 hrs during onward journey and again 12 hrs during the return journey; whether a transit or a tourist visa ??
  • Hi Harpreet,My parents are travelling to NY,same route as yours.We are really worried.how was your experience?Pls share your views as the political situation is bad.My e mail id is brij1975@yahoo.com.
    Will wait for your feedback.
    Pls consider this request
  • Hi Harpreet,My parents are travelling to NY,same route as yours.We are really worried.how was your experience?Pls share your views as the political situation is bad.My e mail id is brij1975@yahoo.com.
    Will wait for your feedback.
    Pls consider this request
  • Hello in planing on traveling to egypt for the frist time to vist my fiance for around 20 days. Im a US citizen I was wondering do I need to to get my visa here befor going or can I get it there once i arrive?

Thanks for the help

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion