I'm traveling to tasmania and my passport is expired.
  • I'm traveling to tasmania in about 3 weeks and my passport is expired.
    i know you don't need a passport to travel domestically, but i don't have a drives licence.
    All i have is a student ID with my name and picture on it.
    Can i use that at the airport when i check in?
    or anything else, like a birth certificate?
  • I'm afraid they won't accept your student ID, as you are not in Tasmania yet, why not ask for your uni for helping you with your passport thing, otherwise it's not so easy here...to go somewhere by plane...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion