Bahrain visa requirments
  • I am courious if anyone knows visa requirements for Bahrain. I have seen on a couple site that a round trip ticket is required, but I did not see that requirement on the Embassy of Bahrain, nor on the e visa site.

HELP.... I am traveling soon and applying for a 5 year multipal visa.

thank you
  • What nationality are you, and what passport are you travelling on? Makes all the difference when answering visa questions.
  • oops sorry... I am a US citizen and have a regular passport. ( I guess... I have never had a passport before I dont think there is anything different about it)
  • Hi there
    You'll need a visa and it might be helpful to know that your passport must be valid for a period of at least 6 months on arrival.
    You can buy a tourist or business visa on arrival for a fee of BHD 5 and it will last for a maximum of 14 days for US nationals.
    You'll also need to hold all documents required for your next destination as well as onward or return tickets, unless you're heading to Saudi Arabia via the King Fahad Causeway.

Hope this proves helpful!
  • hi! i want to ask if it's posible for a Filipino coming from Dubai on a visit visa to go to Bahrain on visit visa as well? If yes, how? Thanks
  • NEED TO TRAVEL TO BAHREI WITH MY WIFE N CHILDREN N MY MOTHER FOR 3 DAYS WOT SHOULD I DIO FOR THE VISA PROCEDURES.cAN I TAKE UP THE ON ARRIVAL VISA? WOT SHOULD I DO?
  • nhice, if you are a resident in the UAE then you can enter Bahrain by buying the Visa upon arrival,
  • Hi there! I am a filipino working in here in Uganda, I would like to have a visit for at least one week in Bahrain. What are the requirements for visa and how much would it cost..? Thanks for helping...
  • Hi, I am a FIlipina and I have a working visa and legal resident in Kuwait. I would like to know if I could enter Bahrain and get visa upon arrival. I will stay there for 3 days for tourist purpose only. Could anybody give me advice about this matter.. Thanks in advance.
  • All GCC residents can obtain visa on arrival.
  • Hi , i am a kenyan holding a kenyan passport but working in U.A.E , How do i go about the visa if i want to visit a friend in bahrain for two days only, would i need a No Objection certificate to give on arrival.
  • can sum1 tell me how much is the charge if i wana buy 14days visa upon arrival in bahrain.i am
    gcc resident ,,,please leme no as i am travelling on 23rd of june 2009
  • Hi . I am Zimbabwean citizen on a transit flight from dublin to Johhannesburg via Abu dhabi. What kind of visa do I need for Abhu Dhabi. How can i get it.How much does it cost
  • hi everybody! i found out about this site. I hope it helps! :-) although this is for bahrain only. i don't know about abu dhabi.

http://www.evisa.gov.bh/
  • Hi, my is Kelvin and am from Nigeria. I just want to know if Nigeria is among the countries listed for the issues of Bahrain Visas? If yes, how can one get the visas for the purpose of schools educational tour.

Thanks.
  • HI I have freind wanting to visit me in Bahrain for 7 days, do I need to apply for her visa or can she enter on a 7 day visit visa. She is South African and will bring her two kids 8 years and 3 years with her.
  • Following URL is providing complete information on Bahrain visa for all.
    http://www.bahrainembassy.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=section.home&id=14
  • Hi, I had saudi arabia working permit and i got multiple visa for 6month. i'am curious to work in bharain, I'd like to transfer in bharain for working visa. what do i do?

Thanks,
  • hi i'm analie from philippines. I want to know the requirements to buy visa as tourist in Bahrain and how much is the fee?
  • I an Indian, Residency visa of Dubai,UAE, I want to go to Bahrain tomorrow for one day to meet my relative on air arabia flight.shall I get a visa on arrival in Baharain? My profession is Engineer. Can u give me a quick responce at your earliset, because I am flying tomorrow morning. Thank u in advance.Happy Newyear.Have a nice day.
    Sajju
  • Hello, i'm a british citizen wishing to visit my friend in Bahrain in 11 days time and need to know how long i can stay on airport entry visa

many thanks
  • I am ADINLEWA OLUWAFEMI a resident in Lagos Nigeria and am a Nigerian passport holder,i want to visit Bahrain for just 3 months,how can i get sponsor
  • Here I am Sandy from India, i am planning to visit Bahrain. Can i get 3 months visiting visa ? for that what is the procedures and do i need to book the up and down ticket at a time. Please help me on this, its very urgent
  • Kindly i need urghttp://www.wordtravels.com/forum/post.php#CommentDecisionent reply as im in Saudi arabia belongs to Pakistan and my Iqama profession is Messon, i want to go for visit to bahrain, while i have local saudi sponsor as my kafeel.
    Tell me useful info please :) looking for kind help according to new rules and regulations.

Thanks,
    :)
  • hi friends..
    I am indian who is holding UAE employment visa. i got a job in baharain and the company will send a emmployment visa soon. my querry is can i hold baharain and uae employment visa at a time...?
    please help
  • Hi Friends i am saleem from india i am going to bahrain on 25/07/2010 as a Manager Company visa can u tell me the deatils of the Al Jaboor Groups (Catering managment) in Mannam,(In Bahrain Country )Please Email ID gsnizami@rediffmail.com
  • Hello where ! I have residence of UAE and wish travel to Bahrain for 4 - 5 days . I am from Uzbekistan can i get visa on arrival to Bahrain ?
  • hi i'm Anne currently on visit visa here in Dubai, i want to go to Bahrain and stay for 30 days.. how can i apply visit visa?? and how much will it cost me? i need helpful answer ASAP.. thank you!
  • Hi,
    Im just wondring, how much it will cost for my brother's visa from philippines comin in to bahrain? and what are the requirements aswell? he's holding philippine passport..
    I am his sister, a filipina married to a british citizen and currently residence here in bahrain. i just only want my brother to visit us here in bahrain very soon.
    thank you very much.
  • I AM AN INDIAN WORKING IN KUWAIT ON A PROJECT VISA.I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE LAST ONE MONTH.IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO TRAVEL TO BAHRAIN FOR TOURISM PURPOSE FOR A MAXIMUM OF THREE DAYS.WILL I GET A TRANSIT VISA?PLEASE GUIDE ME ON HOW I SHALL OBTAIN A VISA IF THERE IS A CHANCE
  • Hi, i am from Egypt and will visit my father in Saudi Arabia he is Egyptian and working there and having residence card and he send to me invitation so that i can make KSA visa and visit him so i want to ask do i need another visa to enter Bahrain or i must make multi- visa or i can check at the Bahrain’s boarder by my KSA visa ??, and also for my dad did he need any arrangements or residence card and passport is enough ??, thx very much
  • Good Evening,
    I am a US Citizen and would like to go to Bahrain for about 4 days to visit with friends who also will be there for a couple of days.
    From what I have read as a US Citizen I can enter Bahrain and get a Tourist Visa at the Airport. I must have a return ticket and a passport that has at least 6 months left on my Visa. From what I read I do not need a Sponsorship for this type Visa is that correct. Thanks for your help
  • Hi
    Im a Permanent resident of canada holding a sri lankan passport currently, and will be in bahrain for 3 hrs for transit purposes on my way to sri lanka. One of my friends would like to meet me at the airport and he cant come inside the airport, can i get a transit visa on my arrival for one hour and meet my friend and return? Please advise. Thanking you in advance.
  • I am a Filipina working in Dubai hoding Philippines passport, im planning to visit Bahrain on May 2011 as a tourist I will stay there, more or less 1 week to see the beauty of Bahrain. I have a roundtrip ticket. I'm previously query to Bahrain Embassy & consulate thru phone, how to obtain tourist visa..but so confusing because they told me only Managers are allowed to enter n Bahrain and there is salary bracket required.

Please advise me if possible can I visit Bahrain & the requirements required. I have family friend there to guide me.

Thank you
  • hi good day!

Hi im M.D. of Philippines,i came from bahrain last july only,im working there for 2yrs,with out working visa,i finished my contract,& i decide to go home Philippines,now im 6months here already in philippines,but relatives is working there,she will request me family visa on january,what is the requirements??& do think the immigration will grant this ???

pls.advise what to do or bring.
    thank u very & Godbless!!
  • I am Indian citizen, residing in UAE, my visa designation is business partner, can I get visa on arrival for bahrain
  • i am an indian working as an accountant in dubai i want to make a visit to barain for 3 days. i just wanted to know that it is visa on arrival ? if not wat is yhe procedure n hw long it will take? please help me.
  • Hi I need help!

Can I get a visa upon arrival in Bahrain. Im a holder of Phil. passport anf under husband's visa. I going for a training .

Thanks
  • I am Filipina with UAE residence visa that is 3 months old only and would like to visit Bahrain for business meeting. Can i obtain visa in the airport? Or should i apply online? Is there a business multiple visa?
  • Hi, I am an indian, currently having multiple entry visit visa for Saudi Arabia. Is there any possibility to get Bahrain on arrival VISA? I need to to travel Bahrain once in two weeks, as i can stay only for 15 days Riyadh. Please reply.
  • Hello to all,
    i would like to inquire about requirement of visa in visiting bahrain. I am a filipino expat, with saudi valid Iqama with profession Executive Secretary, do i need to apply for any visa? i just want to visit a friend in bahrain for 2 to 3 days.
    please advise, thank you.

Gene
  • As  Saudia Arabia is a GCC member you can enter Bahrain  from 3 to 7 days without a visa. Check here https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VISA/visaInput
  • Hi, am kenyan working in UAE have a resident visa, I want visit a friend in Bahrain for 3 days only, do I need a letter of no objection from company to give on my arrival. Please reply me as I want travel on Thursday
  • Here are the requirements to enter Bahrain as the alien resident of a GCC country http://www.evisa.gov.bh/VisaBhr10En.html
  • Hi,am from Nigeria and working in Nigeria and need a change of environment,I want to visit Bahrain and if possible get a job.what kind of visa do i need ?what are the things i need to do to be able to travel to Bahrain and work without Immigration problem.please reply me as i want to know before travel on monday
  • I am concerned that you intend to travel on Monday as Nigerians require a sponsor to enter Bahrain even on a tourist visa.  I suggest you look here for further assistance. http://www.evisa.gov.bh/VisaBhr3En.html

This is the latest information on work permits.
    In Bahrain it is generally accepted that approximately half of the entire work force must be composed of Bahraini citizens therefore it is becoming more difficult to obtain a working Visa for the region. In order to take up employment in the country you must first get a Bahrain employer to act as your sponsor. 
    It is then the job of your new employer to get you a work permit before you will be allowed to commence employment No work permit can be issued without approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs  You cannot work until all the criteria for  Non Objection Certificate and Work Permit have been met.

• Dear mam/ sir

Iam in India. Iam trying to work permit visa in Bahrain . is registration visa number is enough to get visa for my kid .

Regards
    pavithra
  • Mam
    How many days it will take to get dependent visa for my kid
  • A registration number is not sufficient. Have you applied for your child to live with you in Bahrain,as it seems you do not have a work permit yet. You should be asking this question of your employer or whoever is arranging your work permit.

Once you have a work permit and CPR your childs visa should be issued quite quickly.
  • Hi there,

I'm planning to travel tonight to Bahrain for 3 days .. I'm a resident of Dubai been working here since last July But I moved my company in this year Feb and now I'm under new company sponsorship which was processed in March so its been only 3 months but I was a resident since last July just that I changed my job and my visa says sales representative. Will I get a Bahrain visa on arrival.. Require immediate assistance please as my tickets are already booked for tonight.
  • I'll never understand why people book last-minute tickets without bothering to check visa requirements.

Temporary residence in the UAE doesn't mean anything, we can't help you unless we know what country you're from.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged