Bahrain visa requirments
  • I do not know any one Bahraim can you help me get an Agent that can arrange the get employment for and get the Visa work on my hehalf .if i get email of the Agent i catact him or her and wat goes.Thk you
  • Bahrain is trying to balance the need to import foreign labour with the interests of the local population, and companies are strongly encouraged to take on local nationals where possible. This ‘encouragement’ can be quite robust, and the Ministries are able to restrict the number of work visas issued or renewed to a company in order to comply with a quota of local intake. Recruitment of staff is mostly from agencies based in the UK, USA, India, Pakistan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand  and Sri Lanka. Recruitment agents do not obtain visas or work permits these are arranged by the Bahraini employer
    Your standard of English Frank seems very poor, if your post is anything to go by, you will struggle to find work with poor English. I worked in Bahrain for five years and the standard required is very high.
  • Hi, my is idris and am from Nigeria. I just want to know if Nigeria is
    among the countries listed for the issues of Bahrain Visas? If yes, how
    can one get the visas for the purpose of schools educational tour.

Thanks
  • Hi guys!,any body who knows if i can get my child here in bahrain?the case that me and her mother is not married?
  • Firstly it depends on the parental rights you have in your own country as to whether or not you can remove the child.  What country are you from ? Are you on the child's birth certificate? Does the mother consent to you taking the child?How old is the child? Who will care for the child when you go to work? 
     Countries have to be mindful of child trafficking. If you give me the information I may be able to help you further.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged