Living in Paris and holiday in Greece
  • My Husband and I are currently living in Paris for up to 3 months, we would also like to travel to Greece but understand that you can only be in a Shengen state for 3 months without Visa, Is there any way now that we can leave Paris and be able to re-enter Greece?
  • I propose to share an flat in lyon (FRANCE) ;ideallu located in the very centre ;it is an appartment of 80m2 in which 2 students live during 10months;it is free in july;august ,september
    if interest please mail to

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion