penpals in singapore
  • Im american and looking for penpals and friends in singapore or those who have been there.Im thinking i might be visiting and would like to get to know singapore before i travel.Thanks
  • Well if you want to know more about Singapore first visit the Singapore official tourism website. It will give you info about all the best places in SG. List down the places names that you would like to visit and try to do some research for reviews on those places. If people have given good reviews then it would be worth visiting.

According to me the best places are National Orchid Garden,Botanic Garden, Zoo, Marina Bay, Budhha tooth relica temple and museum, Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve and many more. Best thing is try to find it out yourself and happy travelling :)
  • Hi..You can also visit other places in singapore like...Night Safari,where you can see many night shows and in the other hand you cab see Jurong Bird Park,Jurong Bird Park is home to the colours of the world,which is the place of wonderful birds.You can visit the site (www dot birdpark dot com dot sg).
     happy travelling...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged