Morocco Beach and weather
  • Hi,

I am thinking of travelling to the Riu Tikida Beach Hotel in Agadir at the end of June and wanted to know what the beach is like in that area. A lot of hotels advertise 'sandy' beaches when they are in fact shingle and pebbles. I will be travelling with 3 children under the age of 7 so having a clean sandy beach is quite important.

Also, how hot does it generally get at that time? And will the sea be warm? I heard the atlantic ocean is always cold even in a hot country.
  • Sorry if i am doing something wrong <Givn the Website>>,but I can't stop recommending this service to the travelers who want to visit Morocco,
    We have just arrived home but still have strong memories of Morocco,
    Ahmed and all the team looked after us so well. The tour was perfect and the food on the trip, prepared by the team was superb. We can't praise Ahmed enough. Always ready to please and impart his extensive knowledge. He will help you with any query and organise other things you may want to do ad well. Would recommend him and the team to anyone wanting to come here, fantastic experience of Morocco!

Here is his website I think he will help you more thn anyone else :

www.trekkinginmorocco.net

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged