use a private guide in Rome?
  • You know, next summer season my bride and I will travel in the direction of Rome for our honeymoon. The nearest tour shall be first in our years together, so our couple long for create the whole thing so great as it will be achievable. Our couple have never been to adjacent countries previously. In reality, a very distant location where my partner and i went to became the settlement of our grandparent, this person stays in two hours away from our flat. Now we have a chance that my wife has gained the trip around Rome, but our couple do not yet realize what we could achieve there. What I ask is next following issue. Can you advise us to find several private guides in Rome? Or provided that we tour by our own, would our travelling happen cheaper and extra interesting?
  • Hi there, you might be able to get some ideas from this itinerary: http://www.holiday-n-adventure.co.uk/italy-tours/rome-holidays-north-italy-itinerary.htm
  • I found this useful for a rough idea of what to expect www.capri-travel.net/rome/visiting-rome - but i would suggest for a more indepth experience, a private guide might not be the worst idea.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged