dubai work visa proccess
  • Hi i got a job offer in Dubai two months back.now i got my visa as tourist visa instead of work permit.earlier they said they will arrange an work permit for me as i speak to them today they told me that this tourist visa is just to entry in the country later they convert it in to work visa.they also said to me for booking of my return ticket once then cancel it later.Is this a part of process to get work visa or something else please reply me since i have to leave in few days.i have all other formalities with them like contract sign etc.
  • Hello Horsemanship
    Tourist visa is not an option for working visa though many a time company do provide employee visa for 30 days for their new joiners and during that time your company should complete processing of your work permit and residency visa and provide you later. Booking a return a ticket to Dubai and cancel it later is not the part of the process to get work visa, this is an alternate.

I would suggest that ask to your employer for employment visa for 30 days and then convert that into work permit and provide you residence permit later.
    Email id : duabivisa.co.uk@gmail.com
    Phone no. - :02084323472
  • Hello every body i'm mona from Eict Tours Travel Agency in Egypt we work in everything including Visa -Ticket flight out Egypt and also programs out and in Egypt hope to hear about anyone soon

Mona Manger Tourism
  • this is my Email if anyone need help mona.imam@eicttours.net
  • Hi,
    Please get in contact with me to have work visa. I have a guest of Turkey living in Dubai who is in good position to serve as an agent in order to issue visa. Check my personal website regarding Turkey: http://www.tourturkeytour.com
    B.R.
    Osman Gungor
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion