visitors visa to Azebaijan
  • difficulty in obtaining Azerbaijan visa information
  • how do I go about obtaining a 12 month multiple entry visa for my partner to visit Azerbaijan and stay with me there.
  • Hi Gorslas,

It's very difficult to say without know what country your partner is from, but your best bet is to contact the nearest embassy in that country.
  • hi my partner is from Nigeria,I am from the UK, although we are moving to Ghana, I work in Baku and she travels with me. she cannot get a visa to travel to the UK and has to apply for her visa at Abu Dhabi or Dubai as there are no Azeri Embassies in West Africa. we cannot get a clear answer from the various authorities or from the travel agencies out here in Baku who have to do the paperwork for a letter of introduction so she can apply fora visa. it is ecxpensive at 800 Manat(about 650 pounds sterling) every 3 months, plus the visa fee of 150 dollars and the 200 dollars for the police registration card which she has to obtain to stay legal. It is a real quagmire cloaked in viels of secrecy the length of visa is that we can apply for.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged